23 September, 2006

Gas Prices...


Okay, is anyone else irritated at the fact that they are dropping??? I know, you think me crazy...but seriously, the economy has not changed that much. Doesn't this just prove that they were jacking up prices last year even though they didn't need to??

That said, there are two good things about this:

#1 I can buy myself at least 3 more cups of coffee each month with the money I save on gas...

#2 It is going to take that much longer for prices to get back to their highs if it occurs again...well, let's be honest, when it occurs again...

Most of you are probably wondering how in heaven's name a picture of my wonderful family applies to this diatribe. Well, it is like this. My parents live in Cincinnati, my sister in Louisville, and me in Green Bay. It means either a lot of driving, a lot of flying, or a lot of loneliness. I opt out of loneliness so that just leaves a lot of gas guzzling miles between me and my family. Some might consider that a blessing, but not I...

No comments: